Re: SELECT clause no relation found. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From John Pfersich
Subject Re: SELECT clause no relation found.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
It could also be that the table was created as "person" (with the quotes)
instead of minus the quotes. SQL is suposed to be a caseless language, but
if you force a case structure on it, it will conform to it quite rigidly.
If you use case to define an object, you will be forced to continue to
specify the case.